As an office, we are not afraid to ask for excellence, not just from ourselves, but also from our collaborators, suppliers, and clients. To ensure every detail is perfectly executed when we turn ideas into reality, we are currently looking for a BIM Coordinator with 3+ years of experience in managing large scale projects using Autodesk Revit. As a BIM Coordinator, you will be in charge of:
– Developing and maintaining BIM protocols and BIM Execution Plans and other documentation.
– Reviewing Models from consultants and contractors.
– Conducting clash detection and visual walkthroughs using NavisWorks Manage
– Delegating tasks to appropriate team members.
– Providing technical support for BIM enabling software applications to the project team.
You have a professional degree in architecture and +3 years of professional experience in a similar position. Through your resume you are able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities and have excellent interpersonal skills. You can work independently as well as part of an effective team. You are organized and can work with deadlines. You have full proficiency using and managing BIM (Autodesk Revit), NavisWorks and AutoCAD. You are fluent in Spanish and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Flexible working hours
– Half/day Fridays
– Free coffee, tea and milk
– Gym discount
– Team building activities
– Weekly inspiring talks
– Unlimited room for growth and possibility to initiate projects
– Young, creative and multidisciplinary team
– International (more than 10 nationalities and counting)
– Click here to visit Gomis 34, the office you will be working at
– Meet the team here.