As an office, we are not afraid to ask for excellence, not just from ourselves, but also from our collaborators, suppliers, and clients. To ensure every detail is perfectly executed when we turn ideas into reality, we are currently looking for a BIM Modeler with 3+ years of experience in creating and managing large scale projects using Autodesk Revit. As a BIM Modeler, you will be in charge of:
– Preparing clear, complete and accurate Revit Drawings as directed by the BIM coordinator.
– Preparing accurate documentation throughout all phases of assigned projects.
– Using modelling best practices to produce accurate models.
– Reviewing models for accuracy per construction documents.
– Aiding in the creation of Revit families, as needed.
You have a professional degree in architecture and +3 years of professional experience in a similar position. Through your resume you are able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities, and have excellent interpersonal skills. You are able to work independently as well as part of an effective team. You are organized and are able to work with deadlines. You know your way around BIM (Revit) and are fluent in Spanish and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Flexible working hours
– Half/day Fridays
– Free coffee, tea and milk
– Gym discount
– Team building activities
– Weekly inspiring talks
– Unlimited room for growth and possibility to initiate projects
– Young, creative and multidisciplinary team
– International (more than 10 nationalities and counting)
– Click here to visit Gomis 34, the office you will be working at
– Meet the team here.