As an office, we are not afraid to ask for excellence, not just from ourselves but also from our collaborators, suppliers, and clients. To ensure every detail is perfectly executed when we turn ideas into reality, we are looking for a Creative Designer with +2 years of experience in managing branding communication, delivering visual and creative assets, as well as working in close contact with art direction and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is passionate about communications and design and can understand the studio’s needs, creative lead, and marketing strategy. Our Creative Designer should have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, exceptional taste, and a deep interest in the architecture and design world. We’re looking for someone that can bring creativity, agility, excellent execution and an obsession with quality. In this position, your responsibilities will be:
– Work in close collaboration with our Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to bring to life MESURA’s short (and long) term marketing plans as part of the Art Direction team.
– Collaborate and work in close contact with the Art Director on the creative development of the studio and the department.
– Create aesthetically adequate concepts and visuals that match the marketing’s team strategies and objectives.
– Create visual materials that help solidify our brand in customer communication: presentations, infographics, or videos.
– Assist the Operations team in designing deliverables and work in close contact with precise teams to develop project-specific visual strategies.
– Maintain style, tone, and brand consistency across all deliverables.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Communications, focusing on branding and editorial design. You can lead brands to apply and keep narrative consistency through visual deliverables and have strong organisational and interpersonal skills. You have full knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), and know your way around Sketch, Figma, and Microsoft Office Suite. You are fluent in both Spanish and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Flexible working hours
– Half/day Fridays
– Free coffee, tea and milk
– Gym discount
– Team building activities
– Weekly inspiring talks
– Unlimited room for growth and possibility to initiate projects
– Young, creative and multidisciplinary team
– International (more than 10 nationalities and counting)
– Click here to visit Gomis 34, the office you will be working at
– Meet the team here.