As an office, we are not afraid to ask for excellence, not just from ourselves but also from our collaborators, suppliers, and clients. To ensure every detail is perfectly executed when we turn ideas into reality, we are looking for a Marketing Strategist with +3 years of experience in designing, implementing and analysing content-driven marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate is passionate about communications and design and can see through the creative potential of each project developed at the studio to match content-creation and social media management with our sales department’s objectives. Our marketing strategist should have excellent organisational skills, great attention to detail and the ability to meet the studio’s deadlines. In this position, your responsibilities will be:
– Work in close collaboration with our Operations, Sales, and Art Direction teams to set and execute MESURA’s short (and long) term marketing plans and guide the prioritisation of key marketing initiatives.
– Design and implement marketing strategies that are content-driven and engage with our audience following MESURA’s narrative aesthetic.
– Overview and management of all social media platforms.
– Media and data measurement to make informed recommendations, decisions and forecasts: develop KPIs, reports, and analysis to provide substantial insights.
– Generate continual market reviews & analyse consumer trends.
– Passion for architecture, design, and aesthetics.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Communications or PR, focusing on marketing strategies and social media management. You have strong organisational and interpersonal skills. You have experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Package, Hootsuite and Google Analytics. You have high energy and passion. You are fluent in both Spanish and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Flexible working hours
– Half/day Fridays
– Free coffee, tea and milk
– Gym discount
– Team building activities
– Weekly inspiring talks
– Unlimited room for growth and possibility to initiate projects
– Young, creative and multidisciplinary team
– International (more than 10 nationalities and counting)
– Click here to visit Gomis 34, the office you will be working at
– Meet the team here.