As an office, we are not afraid to ask for excellence, not just from ourselves, but also from our collaborators, suppliers, and clients. To ensure every detail is perfectly executed when we turn ideas into reality, we are currently looking for an Interior Designer with +5 years of experience in conceptualizing, leading and managing projects. As Interior Designer, you will be in charge of:
– Leading and managing the different projects that the office is developing during the conceptual, interior, and technical supervision stages.
– Providing detail-oriented solutions.
– Reviewing, preparing, developing, and editing drawings and technical documentation.
You have a professional degree in Interior Design and at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position. Through your resume, you are able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities and have excellent interpersonal skills. You are able to work independently as well as part of an effective team. You are organized and are able to work with deadlines. You have great conceptual abilities and know your way around AutoCAD, SketchUp, and are fluent in Spanish and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Flexible working hours
– Half/day Fridays
– Free coffee, tea and milk
– Gym discount
– Team building activities
– Weekly inspiring talks
– Unlimited room for growth and possibility to initiate projects
– Young, creative and multidisciplinary team
– International (more than 10 nationalities and counting)
– Click here to visit Gomis 34, the office you will be working at
– Meet the team here.