As an office, we are not afraid to ask for excellence, not just from ourselves, but also from our collaborators, suppliers, and clients. To ensure every detail is perfectly executed when we turn ideas into reality, we are currently looking for a Visual Content Manager to support our marketing and narrative team in creating and curating content as well as strategizing to engage with our audience. As a Visual Content Manager, you will be in charge of:
– Generating in-house visual content such as photography, video, and social media assets.
– Editing and ensuring the visual content meets MESURA’s aesthetic for our social media and website.
– Assist in organizing shootings, productions and events alongside the art director.
– Analyzing our audience and creating content-driven strategies to engage with it.
– Managing external communications and press alongside the art director.
You have a professional degree in media, communications, graphic design or photography and 2+ years of professional experience in a similar position. Through your resume, you are able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities and have excellent interpersonal skills. You can work independently as well as part of an effective team. You are organized and can work with deadlines. You have full proficiency in managing media devices and in creating audiovisual content, and know your way around Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. You are fluent in Spanish and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Flexible working hours
– Half/day Fridays
– Free coffee, tea and milk
– Gym discount
– Team building activities
– Weekly inspiring talks
– Unlimited room for growth and possibility to initiate projects
– Young, creative and multidisciplinary team
– International (more than 10 nationalities and counting)
– Click here to visit Gomis 34, the office you will be working at
– Meet the team here.