As an office, we are not afraid to ask for excellence, not just from ourselves, but also from our collaborators, suppliers, and clients. To ensure every detail is perfectly executed when we turn ideas into reality, we are currently looking for an Office Manager. You will support the Business Leadership Team in their day-to-day: hiring, strategy, internal/external relations… a bit of everything. As an Office Manager, you will oversee:
– Ensuring a dynamic and adequate functioning of the studio.
– Managing and tracking the billing and invoicing status of the projects.
– Following-up on key decisions and initiatives.
– Managing leadership meetings: weekly, monthly etc.
– Checking documents and presentations before they are sent off.
– Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the performance of team members.
– Leading and introducing constant improvements to candidate journey and hiring processes.
You have a degree in Business, Management, Design Management, or equivalent with 2-5 years of professional experience. You can prepare, review, and edit reports, letters, and presentations. You have strong skills with Word and Excel (In Design is a plus.) You have strong organizational skills and are used to work under pressure and meet deadlines. You have excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as part of an effective team. You are fluent in English and Spanish.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Flexible working hours
– Half/day Fridays
– Free coffee, tea and milk
– Gym discount
– Team building activities
– Weekly inspiring talks
– Unlimited room for growth and possibility to initiate projects
– Young, creative and multidisciplinary team
– International (more than 10 nationalities and counting)
– Click here to visit Gomis 34, the office you will be working at
– Meet the team here.