As an office, we are not afraid to ask for excellence, not just from ourselves, but also from our collaborators, suppliers, and clients. To ensure every detail is perfectly executed when we turn ideas into reality, we are currently looking for a Senior Architect with 15-20 years of experience in leading and managing projects. As a Senior Architect, you will be in charge of:
– Leading and managing the different projects that the office is developing during the technical design and construction supervision stages.
– Providing detail-oriented solutions.
– Reviewing, preparing, developing, and editing drawings and technical documentation.
– Controlling quality, costs, and calendars of the technical design and construction stages
You have a professional degree in architecture and 15-20 years of professional experience in a similar position. Through your resume, you are able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities and have excellent interpersonal skills. You are able to work independently as well as part of an effective team. You are organized and are able to work with deadlines. You know your way around AutoCAD, Adobe Suite (Revit is a plus), and are fluent in Spanish and English. Owning a car is also a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Flexible working hours
– Half/day Fridays
– Free coffee, tea and milk
– Gym discount
– Team building activities
– Weekly inspiring talks
– Unlimited room for growth and possibility to initiate projects
– Young, creative and multidisciplinary team
– International (more than 10 nationalities and counting)
– Beautiful offices in Barcelona
– Meet the team here.