D311 STUDIO, S.L.P. (hereinafter, “MESURA”) is committed to protecting your privacy, and guarantees compliance with personal data protection legislation and, specifically, that your personal information will be treated: in a lawful, fair and transparent manner; subject to specific explicit and legitimate purposes; only if it is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the treatment; accurate and updated; in such a way that the identification of the interested party is allowed only during the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment; guaranteeing your safety.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, specifically in: (i) REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of persons physical with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter, the “GDPR”), as well as (ii) Organic Law 3 / 2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, the “LOPDGDD”), we inform you about the processing of your personal data during your employment relationship with MESURA and after the end of it .
However, certain personal data treatments may be subject to other privacy notices that will be provided at the specific time they are requested or brought. In the case of proceeding to update this privacy notice we will inform you in writing in a timely manner.
You should read this notice, and where appropriate its updates, in order to know the purpose of the processing of your personal data and circumstances thereof by MESURA. This privacy notice is not part of any employment contract or other contract for the provision of services.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the treatment is D311 STUDIO, S.L.P., with NIF B-66.024.332 and Postal address: C/ Gomis 34 – Barcelona (08023) and email for this purpose email@example.com
Principles of data protection.
First of all, we comply with the legal regulations on data protection, which, among other things, stipulate that the personal data we keep about you must:
- be used in a legitimate, fair and transparent manner;
- be collected only for valid purposes that we have explained clearly and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- be relevant for the purposes that we have explained and be limited only to those purposes;
- be correct and stay updated;
- be retained only as long as necessary for the purposes explained; Y
- stay safe and confidential.
What are “personal data” or “personal information”?
“Personal data” or “personal information” means any information about you with which you can be identified, either by means of an identifier (for example, your name, location data or an online identifier, such as your IP address) or other factors specific to your physical, cultural or social identity (for example, your social background, external interests, etc.).
It does not include information whose identity has been deleted (such as anonymized information).
What personal information do we obtain and treat about you?
The personal data that we can deal with you are the following, although they are not limited to them, and will depend on your functions and legal obligations of MESURA:
- General information such as your name, address, contact information (work and personal), date of birth, sex, marital status, family information.
- Curriculum data and information related to hiring, such as your work permit, driving license, references, years of experience, work history, salary and benefits history and any other information included in your CV or cover letter as part of the process of request.
- Information collected through interviews, personality tests or similar.
Among the personal data that we process, in the event that the application entails hiring in MESURA and without prejudice to what is established in the MESURA Employee Policy, some related to health, disability, considered among the special categories are included and that, Therefore, they are more sensitive. These data are only processed, if they are strictly necessary, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in limited cases, to guarantee your health and safety at work and assess your ability to work, control of sick leave, benefit management and insurance.
MESURA collects and processes your personal data as a result of the employment relationship, at the time of selection, formalization of the relationship and during the period in which the employment relationship is maintained. No personal data is collected that is not necessary according to the purposes of the treatment reported.
How do we obtain your personal data?
- From you: we generally collect your personal information directly from you through the application and evaluation processes – personal information contained in your online or offline application forms, CV, passport or other identity documents or obtained in the interviews or other evaluation forms (including personality tests and various technical tests).
- From third parties: we may receive information from third parties, such as social networks for job search (ex. LinkedIn), temporary work or job search companies, always with respect to what is established in the data protection regulations of application. Likewise, we may receive information from the people you name as a reference, from which we obtain a formal reference.
In the event that we collect information from third parties, including the above, we will inform you before doing so. In the event that you do not provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to comply with the contracting process in your case or with our legal obligations or manage our activity.
What is the purpose of treating your personal information?
We need all the personal information indicated in the previous section to adopt the hiring decisions. The personal information provided will be treated with the purpose of managing the selection of personnel, analyzing the suitability of the candidate holder of the data to the profile required for a particular job and include it as a participant in a selection process for a possible hiring by MESURA.
MESURA guarantees the confidentiality in the processing of your personal data. The data will be treated specifically for the purposes expressed, and they cannot be treated further for fines incompatible with those affected here.
Modification of the purpose
We will only use your personal information for the fines for which we collect, unless we reasonably believe that we need to use it for another purpose compatible with the original.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The information you provide will be treated according to the following purposes:
We will only treat your personal information in cases where the law allows us. In most cases, we will process your personal information when necessary:
- To take action before signing a contract with you or to sign it (Base 1).
- To comply with legal obligations (ex. verify if the applicant can work in the country before employment begins) (Base 2).
- To exercise our legitimate interests as a company and employer (ex. Hiring) and as a company and possible employer – this allows us to manage the hiring process, assess and confirm the candidate’s aptitude for the position and decide who to hire. We may also need information from job seekers to respond and defend ourselves against legal claims. (Base 3).
As required by the legislation on data protection, we have evaluated and confirmed our legitimate interests are not revoked by the rights or released from the applicants.
Special categories of data will only be processed when necessary to (i) comply with our legal obligations in the field of labor law and social security and protection; (ii) for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or lawsuits; or (iii) when its treatment is necessary for fines of preventive or occupational medicine, evaluation of the worker’s work capacity.
How long do we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for a period of one (1) year from the moment they have been registered, after it will be deleted, unless it has been processed to update the data and confirm your application.
If you were hired, the personal data collected during the hiring process will be transferred to your personal file and will be kept during the period of employment or hiring. Information regarding the periods during which we keep your data in a new privacy notice for MESURA employees will be provided.
Who will your data be communicated to?
Your data will be communicated to third parties when necessary for the improvement or execution of the employment contract and to the official bodies in compliance with legal obligations. Likewise, your data will be available by those providers of technological services necessary for the management of the selection processes. With all of them we have signed the legally required contracts under which they have the fulfillment of their obligations as processors.
In case of accessing a job in MESURA, your data will be available by external service providers stories such as management and administration of social and welfare benefits, travel, insurance or selection and training processes, according to the information in the Employee Privacy Notice. With all of them we have signed the legally required contracts under which they have the fulfillment of their obligations as processors. Some of these service providers are affected outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so there will be an international transfer of the data to a third country, which implies privacy risks for the absence of an adequacy decision and guarantees adequate.
Who are your rights?
The owner of the data and / or their legal representative have the right to access their personal data subject to processing, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the fines that were collected, in addition to exercising the right of opposition and limitation to the processing and portability of the data. In the case of having obtained the consent of the owner of the personal data, he has the right to revoke his consent at any time.
Employees can submit their rights exercise requests through the following channels:
- In writing to the postal address: C / Gomis, 34, 08023 – Barcelona (Spain)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Security of the information
MESURA has security measures to prevent the loss, use or accidental unauthorized access of your personal information or its improper modification or disclosure. In the same way, we will limit access to your personal information to those who need methods of such information for commercial reasons, who will only treat your personal information following our instructions and subjects subject to the duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any possible breach of information security and notifications to you and any relevant regulatory body any alleged violation, as appropriate, in accordance with our legal obligations.